Director of Services
Lead the field services team, develop sustainable/scalable services delivery procedures and manage customer experience in support of the entire ISCO product line. Candidate should have knowledge of wireless systems and field operations, with emphasis on network deployments, Statement of Work development/costing and process documentation.
This is a high profile position supervising two managers of field-deployed teams. It interfaces with all areas of the business including Sales, Sales Engineering, Engineering, Operations, and customers.
Reports to: Vice President - Field Operations
Directly Supervises: Deployment and Customer Support Manager, Field Engineering Manager
Education/Experience: BS degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred, and experience deploying wireless networks on a large scale and sourcing/managing third party support resources.
- Manage field force operations and third party contractors to meet forecasted demand, ensure resources are available and assess training needs
- Provide Statements of Work to customers as it relates to professional services, review pre / post performance and assist in quarterly Support Operations reviews
- Manage deployment process and processes for all support and services functions, aiming for repeatable, sustainable and scalable services delivery methodologies
- Establish and manage price models for service delivery channels, including for specific sales quotes
- Travel to field as necessary
- Work to meet financial objectives
- Support new product development with emphasis on field operations readiness
- Focal point for Tier 1 carrier standards teams
- Manage customer satisfaction program through surveys, customer visits and feedback from the sales organization
- BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- Experience in sourcing and managing third party support resources
- Experience deploying wireless networks on a large scale
- Product/Project Management skills
- Sales quoting pricing experience and cost modeling
- Knowledge of wireless systems and field operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Process documentation and services descriptions